We are so excited to welcome you back to Hyndburn Leisure Centre. Our team has worked incredibly hard to get the centre ready and safe for your return to fitness.
Hyndburn Leisure Centre will be open to members only. Pay As You Go & Children’s Classes are all planned into our phased return, and we will be making an announcement soon on our social pages and website with more information.
Members must pre-book all sessions. You can book your session online via our Online Booking Portal, just CLICK HERE for the step-by-step guide on how to register and book online. Alternatively, you can call the centre directly on 01254 385945. **Bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance.**
You can view our Opening Times for all areas below, and the Pool / Fitness Class programmes!
GYM 1 OPENING HOURS:
- Monday to Friday: 6:30am – 2pm | 3pm – 9pm
- Weekend: 8am – 3:30pm
GYM 2 OPENING HOURS:
- Monday to Friday: 6:45am – 11:45am | 3:30pm – 8:15pm (Closed Friday Evening)
- Weekend: 8:30am – 1:15pm
LADIES ONLY FEELGOOD SUITE:
- Monday to Friday: 7:30am – 12:30pm | 3:3opm – 7:30pm (Closed Friday Evening)
- Weekend: 8:15am – 12pm (Saturday Only)
- Customers can unfreeze their membership on a request basis by emailing their membership details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All activities must be booked in advance. You can book your activity sessions by calling 01254 385945, or by registering to book online. Click HERE for a step=by-step guide for online bookings.
- Hyndburn Leisure Centre is open to Premier, Lifestyle, Feelgood, Energize and Aqua members. Leisure Passport holders are also welcome to book for the pool.
- Changing Rooms are limited to pool users ONLY. Please come to the centre swim-ready, and shower at home when possible.
- The pool will be Lane Swimming only. There are 3 lanes, Fast, Medium & Slow with 8 swimmers per lane.
- We are taking contactless payments only.
- Swimming & Gymnastics classes are not returning at the moment. They are in our planned phase return, and we will make a separate announcement soon posted to our social media pages and website.
- We have moved equipment to the sports hall now known as GYM 2 to help with social distancing.Gym 1 – The main gym that you are familiar with. To utilise space for movement of equipment and to accommodate social distancing we have relocated the upper body strength, with a selection of recumbent and upright bikes & rowers to Gym 2.Gym 2– Located in the main sports hall. We have created a great gym with a selection of upper body resistance machines for a full-body workout including the leg press, arm curl machine, rowers, upright & recumbent bikes, treadmills, cross trainers, barbells 10kg to 45kg and dumbbells from 1kg to 30k.
POOL PROGRAMME: (Lane Swimming Only – 8 per lane)