Firstly, we at Hyndburn Leisure want to thank all our members for your continued support of our charitable trust. The pandemic has thrown us all into unprecedented times, and it was through your support and understanding that we can now return to more normal operating procedures.
Please see below a breakdown of each area, with all the changes that are being made starting from Monday 19th July.
Important Notice: you no longer need to make a booking when coming to the Leisure Centre, unless you want to attend one of the Fitness Classes. However, checking in at reception upon your visit to the centres is still required.
- We are removing the one-way system.
- Hand sanitisers will remain throughout the centre
- Showers now available for use after your activity sessions
- Regular & thorough cleaning of the facilities
- Please continue to check in at Reception for ALL activities
- We will still be operating under the Hands, Face, Space, advice.
- Please remember to do the Five, posters available around the centre.
- Masks are no longer required, but customers are welcome to continue wearing them around the centre.
- Gym 1 will return to full capacity with no booking required.
- You will still need to check in at reception.
- Regular and thorough cleaning
- Sanitising stations will remain, and gym users are encouraged to wipe down machines after use
- Our new opening times are as follows;
Monday – Thursday
- 6:30am – 9.30pm
- 6:30am – 9pm
Saturday – Sunday
- 8am – 5pm
- We are returning to full capacity.
- Booking is not required, but we do recommend it to secure your place in the class.
- New registration required
- For ages 11-13 years (available on Jnr Energize)
- Sat – 1pm-2pm
- Sun – 1pm-2pm / 2pm-3pm
Although you don’t need to make a booking to come to Adventure City, we will be introducing 2-hour session times to allow our staff to keep on top of cleaning procedures.
Monday – Friday
- 9:30am – 11:30am
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm
- 3pm – 5pm
Saturday – Sunday
- 9am – 11am
- 11:30am – 1:30pm
- 2pm – 4pm
- Our Super Gymnastics programme will remain the same
- All New Summer Gym Tots programme, for ages 1 – 7 years!
- New Summer Pool Programme from Monday 19th July
- No bookings
- Regular Lane Swim sessions staying, per customer feedback
- Use of showers after your session
- Pre-planned improvement works have had to be extended at Hyndburn Leisure Centre. We expect to open the area very soon, so keep an eye out for dates.
- Mercer Hall thermal Suite opening from week commencing Monday 19th
Opening Times are as follow:
Monday – Friday:
- 7am – 11am
Monday – Thursday:
- 4pm – 8pm
- 9am – 12.30pm
*Please note the sauna and steam room will be switched off 30minutes before closing to allow for a cool down period.