Book in with our qualified personal trainers and instructors for your free consultation. We’ll discuss your interests, establish your goals (this could be to lose weight, improve your Cardiovascular fitness, improve your mental wellbeing, meet new friends or any number of things) and recommend a plan for you. We’ll even throw in a £20 voucher towards any of our membership packages to get you started.
Choose Lifestyle, Premier, Feelgood Lifestyle or Feelgood Premier membership. All our packages come with NO CONTRACT, NO JOINING FEE AND A FREE INDUCTION.
To book an appointment for your free consultation and voucher, email email@example.com or call:
Hyndburn – 01254 385 945 ext 210
Mercer Hall – 01254 885 607
All our centres will be closed on Monday 2nd May for the Bank Holiday. We will be back open on Tuesday 3rd May.
Due to unforeseen circumstances the pool at Hyndburn Leisure Centre has had to close and will be closed for the remainder of today. The pool will reopen as normal tomorrow, Friday 8th April. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Due to a lifeguard examination the swimming pool at Hyndburn Leisure Centre will close a 12.00pm on Saturday the 9th April.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please be aware that Hyndburn Leisure Centre, Mercer Hall Leisure Centre and Norden Sports Centre will be closed Friday 25th March and Monday 28th March for Bank Holidays. We are open as normal on Easter Saturday and Sunday.
On Wednesday 24th February, the pool at Hyndburn Leisure Centre will be closed to the public from 6pm due to a swimming gala. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. The pool at Mercer Hall Leisure Centre will be open as normal.
Due to a pool lifeguard examination, the swimming pool at Hyndburn Leisure Centre will close tomorrow, Saturday the 20th February at 12:00pm. The pool will re-open at 15:00pm for the ladies only swimming session. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Start your 2016 Fitness Journey at Hyndburn Leisure with 2 months free on all Annual Gym Memberships.
Memberships are available at Hyndburn Leisure Centre, Mercer Hall Leisure Centre and Norden Sports Centre. Join any of the following annual memberships and get 2 months free:
- Premier Membership – For use at all the above centres, plus access to 20 facilities across East Lancashire through the Active Network. Includes Gym, Swimming, Sauna/Steam, Fitness Classes and more.
- Lifestyle Membership – For use at the above centres. Includes Gym, Swimming, Sauna and Steam.
- Energize Membership – Get all the benefits of our Premier Membership at a reduced rate for 14-18 year olds.
- Feelgood Factory – Available at Hyndburn Leisure Centre and coming soon to Mercer Hall Leisure Centre. Join the fitness and toning revolution for women only. Lose weight, get in shape, improve mobility, tone up and improve strength using a range of toning tables and our vibration plate.
- Feelgood Factory Lifestyle – The above plus swimming, sauna and steam.
- Feelgood Factory Premier – Add unlimited fitness classes to the above.
No contracts. No joining fees. No excuses. Join today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
The Pool at Mercer Hall will be closed from 4th January until the 11th January for essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. The pool at Hyndburn Leisure Centre will be open as usual.
Please note opening hours at all our centres are limited over the Christmas period. Click here for details.
The swimming pool at Hyndburn Leisure Centre will be closed for essential maintenance from 7th – 15th December. The pool at Mercer Hall will be open as usual. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.